IT & Web Development Officer Vacancy
MICRA Indonesia is a local foundation founded in 2006 and expand its work over the past thirteen years in microfinance throughout Indonesia. MICRA’s mission is to build the institutional strength and outreach of the Indonesian microfinance sector and poverty alleviation, by providing a full range of high-quality, best-practice technical inputs and support to all industry stakeholders, in a sustainable and demand-driven manner. MICRA Indonesia is currently seeking Indonesian citizen to fill the post through external candidates:
IT & Web Development Officer
Minimum Bachelor's Degree (S1) in IT/Computer Science/Information System.
Key professional requirements include:
- At least 2 (Two) years working experience in IT and web development (talented fresh grads are welcome to apply!)
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security session management and best development practices
- Strong organizational skills
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process and Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Personal and Professional Qualifications
- Goal-driven and results-oriented, with initiative;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal presentation, and organizational skills;
- Ability and willingness to learn and participate in capacity building activities;
- Commitment to quality, confidentiality, and integrity of MICRA and its services, as well as information provided by partners.
- Analytical - the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Problem-solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Oral & Written Communication -the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills, conducts meetings, and is able to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Delegation - the individual delegates work assignments, gives authority to work independently, set expectations, and monitors delegated activities.
- Leadership - the individual inspires and motivates others to perform well, accepts feedback from others.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Under the direct Supervision of Finance & Operational Manager and Executive Director. The IT and Web development Officer will perform all IT and Web development Tasks of the Organization.
- Evaluating the needs of the organization and choosing the most suitable software hardware and other IT requirements such as networking
- Provide troubleshooting solutions
- Ensure that all IT requirements of an organization are fulfilled
- Ensure the smooth functioning of all IT infrastructure such as servers and network connections besides hardware and software
- Perform Google Analytics for the Organizations website
- Ensuring the security of the physical and virtual components of Information Technology such as security of the server rooms and installing virus protection and firewalls
- Organizing data storing them securely and creating backups
- Monitor the software expiry dates and advise accordingly.
- Write well designed testable efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Uploads and Download finalized articles Journals and other organizational documents into the website
- Be responsible for maintaining expanding and scaling the website
- Other tasks, as agreed by the senior management.
How to Apply
Please submit your motivation letter, CV, and portfolio to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line in the following format [IT & Web Development Officer]_[Your Complete Name] (i.e: IT & Web Development Officer_Soekarno).
The vacancy will be closed Friday, February 5th, 2021. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us. Thank you!
Please name your file in the following format: [Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate/Portfolio] (i.e: Soekarno_CV or Soekarno_Motivation Letter or Soekarno_Portfolio) – the attachments are not more than 300 KB.